At always B designs, one of our goals is to make your gift giving a little easier. So, we've put together this easy guide full of tips and ideas on the perfect gift, no matter who it's for!
1. Think about what they would want, not just what you would like to give.
2. Ask what they want - it helps to know and not just assume.
3. Remember that it's not the amount you spend, but the thought that counts.
4. Whenever possible, avoid gift certificates - they are less personal.
5. Listen for hints - everybody gives them - and don't listen when they say they don't need/want anything.
6. Remember to consider the packaging - it's part of the presence of the gift.
1. Gift certificates - only if you can't think of anything else! Or, combine a small gift with a gift certificate to make it more of a gift.
2. Craft parties - this is an interactive gift where you recipient can decide who to invite, what to make, etc. They are available through always B designs.
3. Personalize it - when buying something such as a necklace, clipboard, or stationery, consider putting the recipient's name on it. This is available through always B designs.
4. Make a donation in someone's name - this is especially useful for those that are hard to shop for.
5. Stationery - this is a great gift, even for guys, whether it be notecards, labels, or something else.
6. Think green - many of our products are made from recycled paper or recycled items. What better way to help the environment while gift giving?